Why this course of for whom?
During this course the participants learn to build, dismantle and judge simple scaffolds based on drawings and risks.
Minimum requirements: at least 18 years old and certificate basic VCA.
Result: The participants receive with good results a DNV-GL certificate.
How long last this course?
The course starts at 09.00 am till 15.00 am with 2 short brakes of 15 minutes and from 12.00 till 12.30 a pause for lunch.
- Guidelines Scaffolding
- Different types of Scaffolds
- Terminology, functions and demands scaffold-parts
- Endurance, risks weights
- To read sketches/drawings and bills of quantities
- Steps of building and dismantling scaffolds
- Building/dismantling roll-scaffolds
- Elevators in construction-industry
- Safe and healthy build up scaffolds according to drawings and calculations