Why this course and for whom?
During this course participants learn to recognise and judge the risks of driving lift-trucks and to drive and handle this lift-trucks in a safe manner. The course if for employees who drive and handle lift-trucks often or occasionally.
Minimum requirements: at least 18 years old and in possession of the basic VCA-diploma/certificate.
Results: After passing the exam a SOG-diploma/certificate is given that expires after 5 years.
How long does the course lasts?
The course takes 2 days from 09.00 am till 15.00 pm, one day for theory and one day for the practical part.
Content theoretical part:
• Legal aspects and guidelines
• Professional knowledge
• To make operational worthy of the lift-truck
• Weight-graphics and load weight
• To work with lift-truck
• Daily maintenance (battery, engine)
• Traffic regulations
Content Practical part
• Daily maintenance (operational worthy)
• Management and driving
• To pile up, management of pallets and driving aspects
• To load and unload containers and flatbeds
• Maintenance battery and engine.